30 January 2007

End of January Update - Finally! :)

Here I am, finally - per your request - and my desire. I am enjoying Mark Twain's book much better now that he admits having so much trouble with the pilot Mr. Bixby sent him to - _______. I loved it that he would go to bed imagining all the ways he could murder him. I loved it even more when he finally pummelled him because the pilot was about the hurt the other cub. I loved it especially when the Captain called him in and actually encouraged him about it (off the record, of course). Now I can really relate to Mr. Twain and I find the book easier to read. He became real - genuine to me. Touchable. Approachable.

I requested our next book, and it is available from Enoch Pratt. I hope to have it within a week, but it gives me no indication of when to expect it's arrival. I am looking forward to it. We should pick our next two books. I love to look forward to them!

By Monday, I hope to add my WIPs.

No comments: