17 January 2007

Catch Up

Christmas, New Year's, one birthday, and a good long visit later...

Have you finished Mark Twain yet? I am sooo close to being done. My January/February book came in at the library so I really need to get reading.

In the meantime, I've been playing with that sewing machine. I finished one of the brown napkins and am working on binding the second one. I switched to the narrower binding to see if I liked the look better and only managed to burn my finger on the iron and not catch the fabric about 1/3 of the time. I'll rip it out and try again.

CAP was home from school yesterday with a cold. I interviewed her to find out what her current likes and dislikes are. There were some surprises, namely that she finds Bob Dylan scary. When I asked her why, she said it was because of that song she heard on the way to Grammy's house. It was the one where the dad shot his family and himself. Yup, we should have picked something different to listen to.

In other exciting news the miniswap I signed up for is going to be very fun. CAP will be excited to see that our partner is from another country.

Hope things go well with Grampy at the doctor today.

No comments: